Re: [Slovak-World] Slovakia Village Mayors

  • Bernardine Weigand
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2003
      Thank you, Bill, for both URl's. I had not seen either before. This should prove helpful to people writing to their villages, especially for the first time.

      Back in 2000, when I wrote to the mayor of my village, the Slovak Embassy provided me with a list of mayors. It turned out it was not updated and I had the name of an ex-mayor. Your site seems to be current, at least for my village!

      Bernardine