Check out Easter Orthodox Song - Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen! - YouTu

  • byza7@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2012
      _Click here: Easter Orthodox Song - Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen! -
      YouTube_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVYIstvJszw)

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2012
        Absolutely charming.  I had thought that the 'egg fights' were a more Baltic tradition.  Do they do that in Slovakia as well?

        I used to describe the Easter feast after Mass & the egg fights to my Anglo-Saxon friends in school & they thought we threw them at each other.  My Dad used to make his egg selection into a high art form -- much to the chagrin of the rest of us at the table.... similar to the way Norton would prepare to do anything in his exaggerated fashion on the Honeymooners.

        thank you thank you thank you for this!

        _Click here: Easter Orthodox Song - Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen! -
        YouTube_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVYIstvJszw)

      • amymemom
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, byza7@... wrote:

          > _Click here: Easter Orthodox Song - Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen! -
          > YouTube_ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVYIstvJszw)

          Beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes!!