new Czech/Slovak restaurant in D.C.

  • Lubos Brieda
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 10:38 AM
      Hi folks, a new Czech/Slovak restaurant has just opened in the D.C. area (thanks to Martina H. for the heads up!)

      http://www.bisnow.com/washington_dc_dining_news_story.php?p=22429

      http://www.bistrobohem.com/

      --
      Lubos Brieda
      www.slovakcooking.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 12:19 PM
        Thanks Lubos
        We are often in Washington and will try this restaurant next time we are
        there.
        Bruce