Re: [Slovak-World] OT -- The Number 11 -- OT

  • Colin Varga
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2003
      Thanks for giving us your wife's site. Here's one with a photo of mine:
      http://www.si.edu/oahp/sibtour/ew4.htm

      Smithsonian: 11 letters
      Institution: 11 letters

      Joseph Henry (1st secretary of the SI) 11 letters

      Hope Diamond: 11 letters

      Wright Flyer: 11...

      I guess they were just lucky.

      Colin

      From: "theoldpro" <theoldpro@...>
      Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 21:38:29 -0700
      To: <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] OT -- The Number 11 -- OT

      Very creative Colin, very creative indeed!

      The Old Pro (11 letters and spaces make up "The Old Pro")
      Also "Slovak World" has 11 letters in it.
      Furthermore, "Dorothy Loyd" my wife, has 11 letters in her name ---see
      http://www.classicsongs.net

      Gee, I'm beginning to worry about this conspiracy theory. The number "11"
      keeps popping up all over the place. Is there a hidden message somewhere?

      The Old Pro

      From: "theoldpro" <theoldpro@...>
      Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:35:27 -0700
      To: <Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Slovak-World] OT -- The Number 11 -- OT

      Ahoj Slovaci

      A friend sent this to me discussing the number "11."

      The Old Pro

      The number 11

      If you've read the email going around about the number "11" for the past
      few
      weeks, you will love David's response to it. I don't know who David is, but
      his response is hilarious!!! Make sure you read beyond the Original Letter
      first...

      Original Letter:

      The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
      September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11 After
      September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year. 119 is the
      area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11 Twin Towers - standing side by side,
      looks like the number 11 The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

      I Have More...

      State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union
      New York City - 11 Letters
      Afghanistan - 11 Letters
      The Pentagon - 11 Letters
      Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted or orchestrating the attack at the WTC
      in 1993) Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11 Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 +
      5 = 11

      Dave's response:

      Oh my God! How worried should I be? There are 11 letters in the name
      "David Pawson!" I'm going into hiding NOW. See you in a few weeks.

      Wait a sec ... just realized "YOU CAN'T HIDE" also has 11 letters! What am
      gonna do? Help me!!! The terrorists are after me! ME! I can't believe it!

      Oh crap, there must be someplace on the planet Earth I could hide! But
      no...
      "PLANET EARTH" has 11 letters, too!

      Maybe Nostradamus can help me. But dare I trust him? There are 11 letters
      in
      "NOSTRADAMUS."

      I know, the Red Cross can help. No, they can't... 11 letters in "THE RED
      CROSS," can't trust them.

      I would rely on self defense, but "SELF DEFENSE" has 11 letters in it, too!

      Can someone help?

      Anyone? If so, send me email. No, don't... "SEND ME EMAIL" has 11
      letters...

      Will this never end? I'm going insane! "GOING INSANE???" Eleven letters!!

      Nooooooooooo!!!!!! I guess I'll die alone, even though "I'LL DIE ALONE" has
      11 letters...

      Oh my God, I just realized that America is doomed! Our Independence Day is
      July 4th ... 7/4 ... 7+4=11!

      ~Dave

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .