Re: [Slovak-World] trying to ID location

  • Julie Michutka
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      D'akujem, Martin! So I was thinking along the right lines. Much appreciation for your help!

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...

      On Mar 31, 2012, at 11:08 PM, votrubam wrote:
      >> doesn't seem to make any sense
      >
      > Exactly as you say, Bratislava looks like it has no business being there (an attempt to render "Slovakia" through its subsequent capital seems possible).
    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
        Hi Julie - Stolica is an old Hungarian word for County -

        I have 84 listings for surnames in Klenovec in the Slovak Pride data base - what is the surname you are looking for?

        Taking 2 groups of people this summer with roots in Klenovec and villages nearb y.

        helene