Re: [Slovak-World] Wild strawberries, black currant and... erotically piquant?

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2012
      Thanks Martin - this is so neat to know - we often take our groups to Matysak's beautiful restaurant in Pezinok - they have amazing wine tastings and fantastic meals. Nice as they are vintners of many generations and I love the wonderful hand-carved life-sized statue of the patron saint of wine making.

      helene