Paczki jelly donuts

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2012
      Reading about these donuts brings back my memory of Treasure Tours 2010.

      We were greeted by the mayor in the town where several of us had relatives.
      We were greeted with a tray of THE BEST jelly donuts I have EVER tasted, and
      I have eaten many donuts!

      Too tired to look up the name of the town, but from there I rode with Ivan to meet a cousin who I met for the first time. We have stayed in touch by email occasionally and exchanged Christmas cards. Such a blessing.

    • Matchett
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2012
        That was in Vaz~ec. The donuts were indeed great. We also saw the Jan Hala museum. Nice memory. Julia Matchett

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2012
          Eve:

          Remember when you were a rookie on this site?

          Nice to see you passing along your experience to others who have just joined.