Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Bratislava State Conservatory Pittsburgh performance Monday

    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 23, 2012
      D'akujem!

      ________________________________
      From: dragansk <dragansk@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 12:29 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: Bratislava State Conservatory Pittsburgh performance Monday

      Yes, I did go, and it was excellent. I think there were about seven performers and they were all very good. Music included classical, pop (Andrew Lloyd Weber kind of music) and Slovak folk music. Only thing missing was Ben on his fujara.

      I hope others in this group had the opportunity to see their performances in Johnstown, Maryland and Wilkes Barre areas.
      Dennis