Saturday elections

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
      This week's The Economist has a round-up of the recent "Gorilla" protests and the Slovaks' options on the eve of tomorrow's elections:

      <http://www.economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2012/03/slovakias-general-election>

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
        Martin:

        Do you have any contact w/ Kevin Deegan-Krause @ Wayne State?

        http://www.la.wayne.edu/polisci/kdk/

        A rather interesting fellow in another ivory tower.

        Chuck

        ________________________________
        This week's The Economist has a round-up of the recent "Gorilla" protests and the Slovaks' options on the eve of tomorrow's elections:

        <http://www.economist.com/blogs/easternapproaches/2012/03/slovakias-general-election>

      • mjkopanic
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
          Chuck,

          I keep in contact with Kevin Deegan-Krause irregularly. He is a fine scholar and his site is worth looking at.

          Michael

          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> wrote:

          > Martin:
          >
          > Do you have any contact w/ Kevin Deegan-Krause @ Wayne State?
          >
          > http://www.la.wayne.edu/polisci/kdk/
          >
          > A rather interesting fellow in another ivory tower.
          >
          > Chuck

        • votrubam
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012