Re: [Slovak-World] Search

  • Marty
    Message 1 of 9 , May 30, 2003
      This is a wonderful thread , I spent my time in the Army on the Czech/German border. Brings back a lot of memories..... Marty
      Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:Dear Janko,
      I am thinking about how many hours should I leave this without futher
      revealing. I am a bit disappointed with so few comments:-)
      I forgot to mention, that Irene had a daughter, which was located in Berlin.
      Even the JFK met her once. Could anyone help me with her name? I am sure,
      there are folks, that have heard this name before.
      Best regards,
      Vladimir