Sts. Cyril, Methodius, Slovaks - in Pittsburgh today 7 PM

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
      Here are four slides from and info about today's (March 5) illustrated lecture about the time Cyril and especially Methodius spent in the area of present-day Slovakia and how they got caught in the power play between the Slovaks' ancestors and mighty Germany:

      <http://www.pitt.edu/~votruba/currentinfo/currentinfo.html>
    • Douglas Brough
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2012
         Interesting website

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
          Dr. Votrubam:

          I get to the U-Pitt page, but cannot link to the slides or lecture.  Is there a trick?

          Chuck
          [One of your students w/ 'Special Needs']

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
            Chuck, my name is Martin (what you typed is not my last name).

            > U-Pitt page, but cannot link to the slides or lecture.
            > Is there a trick?

            There's info about the upcoming lecture there now (yesterday's talk's been taken off).