Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Healthy Kids in SK

    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
      Yes, Jack.

      But I forgive him.   A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged.  It only takes one time.  ;)

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
        I willingly accept both negative & positive prayers.  I sin too much.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
          You two can pervert the most innocent of posts. What the devil is Slovak in your prattles?

        • William C. Wormuth
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
            Svätá Spoveď s Ľútosťou a Odpustenie!

            ________________________________
            You two can pervert the most innocent of posts. What the devil is Slovak in your prattles?

            --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> wrote:

            > I willingly accept both negative & positive prayers.  I sin too much.
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Ron
            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
              Ano. Musim.

              --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "William C. Wormuth" <senzus@...> wrote:

              > Svätá Spoveď s Ľútosťou a Odpustenie!
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Ben Sorensen
              Message 6 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
                Yep, SNS or SMER.
                Ben

                ________________________________
                I'll bet I can guess political persuasion too.

                Jack Gergely
                Newport News

                I sure s the devil hope not! All I read in your comment and follow-ons is mean spiritedness and unnecessary nastiness directd toward young people. The world is constantly changing, it has been going to hell since declared so by Socrates 3,000 years ago.

                I hold no great love for much of the modern music but it is not right to load young people with criticism for being young and different.

                We all have the choice to be an old man or to be a nasty old man. You seem to be sticking by the latter.

                Ron
                What I saw in the video was a lot of exuberance, joy of life and a somewhat crude production that is not at all a bad job for someone of that age.

                --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> wrote:

                > You'll see it better when you get as old as Vilko & I are. Now run along, young man.
                >

                > ________________________________

              • gergely
                Message 7 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
                  Love it1
                  I will make good use of those words of wisdom!!!
                  Jack
                  But I forgive him. A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged. It only takes one time. ;)

                  ________________________________
                  I'll bet I can guess political persuasion too.

                  Jack Gergely
                  Newport News

                  I sure s the devil hope not! All I read in your comment and follow-ons is mean spiritedness and unnecessary nastiness directd toward young people. The world is constantly changing, it has been going to hell since declared so by Socrates 3,000 years ago.

                  I hold no great love for much of the modern music but it is not right to load young people with criticism for being young and different.

                  We all have the choice to be an old man or to be a nasty old man. You seem to be sticking by the latter.

                  Ron
                  What I saw in the video was a lot of exuberance, joy of life and a somewhat crude production that is not at all a bad job for someone of that age.

                  --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@...> wrote:

                  > You'll see it better when you get as old as Vilko & I are. Now run along, young man.
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Ron
                  Message 8 of 25 , Mar 1, 2012
                    You guys are obviously having a good time with your ha ha jollies, but I would ask you to sit back for a minute and try to change mental gears.

                    This is a Slovak forum with 490 members. Few of those 490 post here.

                    Your harassment over an innocent Slovak topic will only discourage lurkers and more shy members of the forum from posting their findings and observations. Effectively your great private fun has a poisonous effect on Slovak World and discourages people from participating.

                    Please reconsider.

                    Ron

                  • hmsbob@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 2, 2012
                      KUDOS RON

                      --- In _Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com)

                      (mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com) , LongJohn Wayne <daxthewarrior@> wrote:

                      > > You'll see it better when you get as old as Vilko & I are. Now run
                      along, young man.

                      > > ________________________________

                      thoroughly enjoyed the kids' romp in SK, however.ÂÂ Clever & creative.Ã
                      ƒâ€šÃ‚ And as you said, 'Kids having fun being kids.'

                      > > > ________________________________

                    • dragansk
                      Message 10 of 25 , Mar 10, 2012
                        Bratislava State Conservatory Pittsburgh performance

                        Young musicians from the Bratislava State Conservatory will perform traditional Slovak music at 7 p.m. March 12 at St. Bernard Church, Mt. Lebanon.

                        The concert is free. A good will offering will be accepted to cover the group's expenses.
                        Message 11 of 25 , Mar 20, 2012
                          Did you go?

                          Care to proffer a review?

                          Message 12 of 25 , Mar 22, 2012
                            Yes, I did go, and it was excellent. I think there were about seven performers and they were all very good. Music included classical, pop (Andrew Lloyd Weber kind of music) and Slovak folk music. Only thing missing was Ben on his fujara.

                            I hope others in this group had the opportunity to see their performances in Johnstown, Maryland and Wilkes Barre areas.
                            Dennis

                            Message 13 of 25 , Mar 23, 2012
                              D'akujem!