Re: Slovakia and the EU

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2012
      > No argument here.  I am just offering additional comments
      > from those who don't like the administration in Brussels.

      I agree we agree, Chuck. Those who blame Brussels for what it costs to bring up and keep the restaurants and grocery stores to the standards common in Western Europe and the US make no sense. Such costs are incurred by all the US and West European businesses to provide their own customers with decent services. That money does not go to Brussels, it benefits the country's population and stays in the country.