Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Retirement in Slovakia and EU

    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 6, 2012
      Dr. Votrubam:

      Thank you for the other side of the balance sheet.  I was unaware of EU investments in SK.  When I am ignorant, I appreciate enlightenment.

      Some of the other Euro countries may offer tempting offers for Greece to remain.  But there is a price that should not be paid, even if Greece would accept it.  That would be extortion.

      There w/b a cost for this profligacy.  The question is, who w/ pay the majority of the bill?

      Should be interesting to watch.

      Your student (one of many)

      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 16, 2012
        Thank you, so much.  Fascinating.