Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Retirement in Slovakia and EU

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 3 1:57 PM
      Dear Chuck,

       I am extremely surprised that you left the country for political reasons.  We have a way to change things here and that is by  keeping contact with your politicians and taking action by publicizing your complaints.
      I am very disappointed in the actions of Congress, mostly because the house is not serving us but has only concentrated in destroying the present  President.  Please don't give up on the people because the politicians are bad.  Help to get rid of them.

      My relatives are constantly after me to move to Slovakia but I want to stay here and fight.

      S Panem Bohom,

      Vilo

      Message 56 of 56 , Feb 16 11:25 AM
        Thank you, so much.  Fascinating.