Re: [Slovak-World] Re: (Send) Gorillas behind bars

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
      Does anyone on Facebook actually read what you authorize when you open an account?

      And yet people are outraged when public information is made..... public.

      Chuck
      the only heterosexual male on the planet not on Facebook

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2012
        At , you wrote:
        >Chuck
        >the only heterosexual male on the planet not on Facebook

        There are at least two because I am not on it either

        Laskavy Prosim

        Nick
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
          smart man!

          ________________________________
          >the only heterosexual male on the planet not on Facebook

          There are at least two because I am not on it either

          Laskavy Prosim

          Nick

        • Ron
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
            We had several postings earlier this year on Judicial Corruption in Slovakia and I just ran across a later report on the same topic. A Google search revealed a longer article and a movie that "A delicate blonde woman with the squeaky voice of a child.." put together and is available on the internet.
            * * * *
            http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/3041771-crooked-judges-slovakia

            The crooked judges of Slovakia
            Respekt Prague

            Shared 256 times in 10 languages

            Almost a year after the so-called "Gorilla" file lifted the lid on corruption in Slovakia, a new documentary reveals a Slovak judiciary controlled by a clique of unscrupulous judges ready to thwart those who resist them. Its director, Zuzana Piussi now faces up to two years in prison.

            The Slovak judiciary is run by a group of judges who treat the justice system as a milk cow and rule favourably for "mafia groups". Some 70 percent no longer trust it. Even the current Minister of Justice TomᚠBorec says that confidence in the system "could not be worse." The assessment of the World Economic Forum, which puts Slovak law enforcement at 140th place among 144 countries, is also crushing.

            and the URL to the movie "Disease of the Third Power"

            http://dafilms.cz/film/8342-nemoc-tretej-moci/

            The rest of the write up is at
            http://www.presseurop.eu/en/content/article/3041771-crooked-judges-slovakia
            * * * * *