Re: A most beautiful bookstore

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      Not to detract from the bookstore (a stop for next time I am in Bratislava), but rather to add to it.

      For anyone passing through / going to Budapest this year, you should consider a coffee at "The worlds most beautiful McDonalds - Nyugati"

      At Nyugati railroad station McDonalds renovate a magnificent building adjacent to the main railroad building. As you are facing away from the tracks toward the main entrance, McDonalds is to the left. They have a McCafe for the demanding. The atmosphere is worth the diversion. Access to the restrooms is free with your receipt of purchase.

      I recommend doing a search with Google Images... McDonalds - Nyugati