A most beautiful bookstore

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 8:16 AM
      A US culture-focused website included a place in Bratislava in its gallery of "20 Most Beautiful Bookstores in the World" published this week:

      <http://tinyurl.com/7bwb3rh>

      The store is misnamed there, it is actually called _Alexis knihkupectvo a cafe_, "Alexis Bookstore and Cafe" (the website calls it "Plural" by mistake, which is the studio that designed it):

      <http://www.plural.sk/sk/alexis-knihkupectvo-2010-p42.html>

      This is its location in Bratislava:

      <http://g.co/maps/jw28g>

      Martin
    • Ron
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 9:44 AM
        Not to detract from the bookstore (a stop for next time I am in Bratislava), but rather to add to it.

        For anyone passing through / going to Budapest this year, you should consider a coffee at "The worlds most beautiful McDonalds - Nyugati"

        At Nyugati railroad station McDonalds renovate a magnificent building adjacent to the main railroad building. As you are facing away from the tracks toward the main entrance, McDonalds is to the left. They have a McCafe for the demanding. The atmosphere is worth the diversion. Access to the restrooms is free with your receipt of purchase.

        I recommend doing a search with Google Images... McDonalds - Nyugati