Slovak Parliament

  • BarbyDZ@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
      Hi
      I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of the current Slovak
      Parliament upcoming elections? I understand the election will be March 10, 2012.
      Do you have any knowledge as to who is running? Is there a web site
      available that I can check what is happening and/or might post the results.
      Thank you.
      Barby

    • votrubam
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
        > the current Slovak Parliament upcoming elections?
        > I understand the election will be March 10, 2012.

        Nice to see someone interested, Barby. Here's the only English-language website with occasional, well informed posts on Slovak politics:

        <www.pozorblog.com>

        Scroll down and pick those that are relevant. Kevin <http://tinyurl.com/73soenh> usually increases the frequency of posts and includes some polls as the elections get nearer.

        English Wki has a basic survey of the 2012 elections with links to English pages about Slovak parties:

        <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_parliamentary_election,_2012>

        The current polls are updated here:

        <http://tinyurl.com/87frscj>

        ... and the results will be on pages linked from there, too (all in Slovak only).

        Martin
      • BarbyDZ@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012
          Martin,
          Thanks for the info. It is helpful.
          Barby

          <_http://tinyurl.com/73soenh_ (http://tinyurl.com/73soenh) > usually increases the frequency of

          <_http://tinyurl.com/87frscj_ (http://tinyurl.com/87frscj) >

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2, 2012
            Dr. Votrubam:

            Thank you for always being at the ready w/ the answers to the questions we have!

            always

            Your Student