Re: Happy New Year

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 6, 2012
      A couple years ago the Saint Louis Blues had close
      to an all Slovak starting lineup.

      Before my son went to a Blues game, he would stop
      over and pick up a Slovak flag from me.

      Him and his friends would wave it whenever a Slovak
      scored a goal at Savis Center.

      My son is a fan of your second cousin.

      Greg