Re: [Slovak-World] Merry Christmas

  • Cmurraycamphill@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 24, 2011
      Merry Christmas!

      In a message dated 12/24/2011 1:35:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      slovak821@... writes:

      It's Christmas Eve and around 80 degrees F in Orlando; not at all like
      growing up in NJ.. Heading to church in an outdoor amphitheater since we
      don't have a building yet. Glorious sun rays to welcome baby Jesus.
      Wishing all of you and your families a blessed Christmas.
      Vesele Viaocne Sviatky and Stastny Novy Rok.
      Jacqueline Strunak Kornmeyer

      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 27, 2011
        Thanks, Skeeter!