Merry Christmas

  • slovak821@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 24, 2011
      It's Christmas Eve and around 80 degrees F in Orlando; not at all like
      growing up in NJ.. Heading to church in an outdoor amphitheater since we
      don't have a building yet. Glorious sun rays to welcome baby Jesus.
      Wishing all of you and your families a blessed Christmas.
      Vesele Viaocne Sviatky and Stastny Novy Rok.
      Jacqueline Strunak Kornmeyer

      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 27, 2011
        Thanks, Skeeter!