Slovak choir on US tour

  • dragansk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      A friend of mine e-mailed me today about a concert tour a Slovak choir of seminarians is on in the US currently. The choir of the Blessed Paul Gojdich Seminary in Presov, Slovakia, is performing concerts of sacred music, mostly at Byzantine churches in NJ, PA, MD and VA. From the schedule I found on their web site, it appears they started in New Jersey in September and are now in Pennsylvania.

      This Thursday evening they will be at St. Mary Byzantine Church in Bradenville, PA, (near Latrobe) and in the Pittsburgh area after that -- McKees Rocks, Munhall, Johnstown, Uniontown. Then to Maryland, D.C. (Slovak Embassy) and Virginia. If anyone would like to see their concert schedule, it's at:

      http://www.seminaryconcerttour.com/id1.html

      More on the concert program at:

      http://www.seminaryconcerttour.com/id2.html

      Dennis