Slovak Christmas Book

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
      There is a new Slovak Christmas book being released.

      Haven't seen it yet but the press release looked
      great.

      If anyone is interested, we should do a Slovak-World
      group buy.

      Special intro price would be $10.00 postpaid.

      Is anyone interested?

      It's been a long time since we did a group buy.

      If the book is great, it should generate a lot of
      interest and messages here.

      I was impressed with the flyer.

      Greg
    • Plichta
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
        Greg,

        Other than being Slovak, what is the book about?

        Can you attach a link to the press release?

        Frank

        _____

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
          On 10/7/2011 3:26 PM, Greg wrote:

          > There is a new Slovak Christmas book being released.
          >
          > Haven't seen it yet but the press release looked
          > great.
          >
          > If anyone is interested, we should do a Slovak-World
          > group buy.
          >
          > Special intro price would be $10.00 postpaid.
          >
          > Is anyone interested?
          >
          > It's been a long time since we did a group buy.
          >
          > If the book is great, it should generate a lot of
          > interest and messages here.
          >
          > I was impressed with the flyer.
          >
          > Greg

          Greg,

          Put me down for one. I am definitely interested.

          Bill Brna

        • amymemom
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 10, 2011
            Greg
            Put me down for one also.
          • maxine
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 10, 2011
              Hi, I want one too! maxine sasala vigilante thanks

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2011
                This book in English or Slovak?

                Hi, I want one too! maxine sasala vigilante thanks