Thank you

  • carolyn mudry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Thank you for your responses. I am so appreciative. I was able to find my Grandma 's baptismal record in the churchbood online. My Grandpa has been a bit harder and I still havent located it, but I am sure I will. If I have difficulty I will let you know. Thank you again for your assistance, it means so much to me and my family!!