Re: [Slovak-World] Stove-pipe cake or chimney cake

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2011
      I have attended the trdelnik fest in Skalica and it was a happy time.  It is set up next to the ancient castle wall there were small booths set up for women to serve a small taste of their trdelnik and we were able to judge which was the best.  each was a bit different.  Skalica is a wine producing area and we were able to taste and judge the wine.  There was music and stage acts..  There were games for children to play.

      Z Bohem,

      Vilo