Family tree and still searching....

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2011
      I have just received my family tree:) how kewl i didnt even know that we had family crest. My grandmother's maiden name is Klucarova and she was born in Velke Vozokany. Her parents were Urban Klucar and his wife was Kamilla Friedl. ...

      My dad was Josef Jurak and my grand-dad was also Josef Jurak born 17 May 1874 and killed in the 1st world war 10 Feb 1916. Great Grandfather was also Josef Jurak (19.09.1829-26.10.1892) and his wife was Klara Jurokova nee Skybova (23.11.1834 - 29.05.1886)

      Anyone with more info please do reply...am eager to learn more about my family...
      regards
      Paula Jurak