Re: [Slovak-World] Re: New member post and short story

  • e.gernat@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 10, 2011

      From: "JohnS" <john@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 4:52:01 PM
      Subject: [Slovak-World] Re: New member post and short story

      Best class you can be in!!!  You will never forget it   Edie

      Hi Dennis,

      I'm in Morgantown and am now enrolled in Martin Votruba's beginning Slovak class at Pitt. I am going to try to learn as much as I can which is what I should have done when I was younger and my Grandfather would try to teach me. But I suppose my question was how much I need to learn in order to get around, especially when away from Bratislava where there seem to be more English speakers. I prefer to learn and speak slovak while there but by brain has become quite small.

      I would certainly be interested in the cooking class. My dad is still in New Stanton and I visit often.

      the skype class in interesting although my computer is currently not equipped. How do I keep informed of the cooking and skype class info?

      Many thanks,
      John