Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Surfing in Slovakia

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 7, 2011
      Ahoj Martin and Ben

      When I was very young, all stores here in Johnstown, New York and area surrounding were closed.  Rules changed because men and women worked 5 days a week and needed to shop on Sundays.

      Most stores close at 6:00PM on Sunday.

      To Date, alcohol can not be purchased until after 11:00AM on Sunday

      Z Bohom,

      Vilko