Slovak Event in Parma

  • Eve Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      Helene, it was so great to see you. I really enjoy staying in touch with
      you and Inez and occasionally Julia. Computers can be a real blessing. We
      didn't make it back to the Slovak even as when we got in my car at 7:30 or
      so in the German park lot, the storm began, so we headed home and were glad
      to make it safely back to Painesville. My friend Anna was praying out loud
      while I was driving!

      I continue to enjoy learning as I read Slovak World, whether it's about family or food.