Robert Marcinko

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2011
      Some of you may not like this.  But facts are what they are:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Marcinko

      See first line under the Career section.

    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2011
        Ahoj LGW,

        I cannot judge Robert, as I do know that there are many"WITCH HUNTS", in both military and governments, for many reasons.  This man has demonstrated an enormous amount of bravery, risking his life for us, while caring for his subordinates.

        If he was responsible for the act which put him behind bars, his service far outweighed his indiscretions.

        AT this time I am extremely sick of politics and the games they play.  I am sure that the military leaders are guilty of playing these games.

        I am not politically active but my TV is mostly on Political channels, so I can hear both sides.  I will not mention my conclusions here.

        My prayers go out for Commander Robert Marcinko!

        S Panem Bohem,

        Vilo