Re: [Slovak-World] Zsembera or Zembera in Bajc

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      I have written this directly to Dave because I have included attachments.  There are no telephone listings for Zsembera in Bajc but that does NOT mean there are not people by that name living there.

      Dave,

      The name as you spell it is written in Hungarian and pronounced
      [Zhem-behrrah].  In Slovak it is spelled, Z~embera, See attached Phone
      Listings.

      I do not know your command of our Slovak language, so I made the
      attachments.    To use the listing, if you know the city, enter it in
      the Mesto Box.  for "all Cities, entera "0", in the PSC box.

      Town of Bajc, [Bah-eech]
      http://www.bajc.sk/sk/

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo