Zsembera or Zembera in Bajc

  • DaveZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
      Can someone please check records and post
      any findings for this surname in Bajc.
      I know a Michal Zsembera was born there in 1898.
      Am searching for siblings or parents there.
      Thanks
      Dave
    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2011
        I have written this directly to Dave because I have included attachments.  There are no telephone listings for Zsembera in Bajc but that does NOT mean there are not people by that name living there.

        Dave,

        The name as you spell it is written in Hungarian and pronounced
        [Zhem-behrrah].  In Slovak it is spelled, Z~embera, See attached Phone
        Listings.

        I do not know your command of our Slovak language, so I made the
        attachments.    To use the listing, if you know the city, enter it in
        the Mesto Box.  for "all Cities, entera "0", in the PSC box.

        Town of Bajc, [Bah-eech]
        http://www.bajc.sk/sk/

        Z Bohom,

        Vilo