Re: [Slovak-World] Cleveland Slovak Festival?

  • James Dubelko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2011
      Eve,

      It is an annual event held each year on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend from
      noon until about 8 PM. It has been held--for at least the past 15-20 years,
      at St. Anthony of Padua school--in their auditorium. The church is located
      at 6750 State Road, Parma, Ohio. The event always features dancers from
      Slovakia and performances of Slovak music.

      Here's one link I found advertising that the event will be held this year on
      September 4:

      http://www.krajane.org/en/us/calendar/?year=2011&month=9

      Jim Dubelko