Kulen

  • Tonya Harmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2011
      I wondered if anyone here was familiar with Kulen, the Slovak sausage from
      Vojvodina? It's loaded with paprika, low in fat, cured, sliced very thinly
      and much harder than regular sausage, and the most tasty sausage in the
      world, I believe. We've made it in my family for at least a century, and we
      love it so much we call it "Slovak candy".

      Here are three You Tube videos of people making it in Petrovec, a Slovak
      village in Vojvodina:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8W_k4BmnM

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hldm7SgikIg&feature=related

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s9Sj2b7m5k&feature=related