Re: Gravestone translation

  • lcwynar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 15 7:07 AM
      Milan,

      My grandfather Michael Puskar was born in Horovce in 1898. His father was born in Secovce around 1871 but moved to Tusice as a child. My grandfather's mother, Maria Kolesar, was from Horovce.

      My grandmother's mother Susanna Andrej was from Banovce Nad Ondavou. Her father George Adam was from Trhoviste.

      Maybe Marion Puskar is a distant cousin!

      Thanks,

      Linda

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 15 8:29 AM
        My relatives also hail from this part of the country.  Love being a fly on the wall watching this info expand.  Thank you to all who have contributed.