Re: [Slovak-World] SPAMMEd

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2011
      Whatever you do, DON'T do what I just did.

      Do NOT click this link.  Pure spam, difficult to escape.

      NOT S-W's fault.  I should have known better.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2011
        >If the link is from someone I don't know or has no explanation of
        >what it is. Don't click it.

        Laskavy Prosim

        Nick
      • Dr. Joe Q
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
          Yes, you have to careful of "no subject" e-mail especially when it is addressed to 26 accounts!

          Dr. "Q"

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 12, 2011
            I know.  My bad.

            I usually just click on anything from S-W, however.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2011
              Thanks, Nick.

              I love the Skeeter reference.  Miss him still.