  • Pennycope@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10 4:10 PM
      ive been frustrated with myself lately despite the circumstances I
      stayed optimistic this was the perfect solution...
      http://allob.ru/go.php?howuk&ref=msn.com&hdparm=mail.com&url=jobnews-today.net/finance-journal
      everything seems to have worked in my favor give it a try for yourself
      You will thank me for this!
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10 5:15 PM
        Whatever you do, DON'T do what I just did.

        Do NOT click this link.  Pure spam, difficult to escape.

        NOT S-W's fault.  I should have known better.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10 10:24 PM
          >If the link is from someone I don't know or has no explanation of
          >what it is. Don't click it.

          Laskavy Prosim

          Nick
        • Dr. Joe Q
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11 7:37 PM
            Yes, you have to careful of "no subject" e-mail especially when it is addressed to 26 accounts!

            Dr. "Q"

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 12 9:04 AM
              I know.  My bad.

              I usually just click on anything from S-W, however.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 13 9:02 PM
                Thanks, Nick.

                I love the Skeeter reference.  Miss him still.