Has anyone heard of the book and documentary "Inside Hana's Suitcase"?

  • Claudia Medvik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      http://www.menemshafilms.com/inside-hanas-suitcase.html With Canadian TV access I am watching this documentary. I love when people tell their stories, or the search for genealogy stories. This is very touching because besides actors playing the children, there are Czech children and Canadian children talking about Hana and her brother George, even singing the songs they sang. Has anyone seen this? Claudia