Re: [Slovak-World] Halusky

  • Bobbi J. Town
    Message 1 of 124 , Jun 17, 2011
      From: Bobbi Town nee Masaryk Barbaraj10@...
      Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011
      Subject: (Slovak-World) Halusky

      I remember my father making the noodles from scratch using potatoes - I always called them 'grey noodles'. My father ate his with cottage cheese.
      He boiled them in water then into a skillet with a little butter. I can still remember how they tasted right out of the pan with just some butter. That's
      going back over 50 years!

      Thanks for the flash from my past. Rest in Peace, Pappa.
      Bobbi

      Message 124 of 124 , Jun 24, 2011