Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Festival Next Weekend

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12 6:16 AM
      Thanks for the info. Even though I am far away from the happenings which you
      and Greg announced, I am happy to learn that our cultures are still celebrated.

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17 5:05 AM
        For more information on the Slovak and Czech festival in
        Wisconsin this weekend

        http://czech-slovak.tripod.com/

        It starts today!

        Greg