Re: Slovak Festival Next Weekend

  • MaryElizabeth Lackey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
      You won't be disappointed, it is a great event! Next weekend there are also events in Tabor, South Dakota and Clarkson, Nebraska if anyone is interested.

      Thanks,
      MaryElizabeth

    • William C. Wormuth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
        Thanks for the info. Even though I am far away from the happenings which you
        and Greg announced, I am happy to learn that our cultures are still celebrated.

        Z Bohom,

        Vilo

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2011
          For more information on the Slovak and Czech festival in
          Wisconsin this weekend

          http://czech-slovak.tripod.com/

          It starts today!

          Greg