Slovak Festival Next Weekend

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
      Czech-Slovak Community Festival

      Vitame vas Phillips, Wisconsin

      17-19 JUNE 2011

      Music-State Queen Pageant-Vendors-State Kolacky Baking
      Contest-Ethnic Food, Antique Farm Equipment Beer Garden,
      and Fun-Fun-Fun.

      Has anyone been to this festival now in it's 28th year?

      Greg
    • MaryElizabeth Lackey
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
        You won't be disappointed, it is a great event! Next weekend there are also events in Tabor, South Dakota and Clarkson, Nebraska if anyone is interested.

        Thanks,
        MaryElizabeth

      • William C. Wormuth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
          Thanks for the info. Even though I am far away from the happenings which you
          and Greg announced, I am happy to learn that our cultures are still celebrated.

          Z Bohom,

          Vilo

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2011
            For more information on the Slovak and Czech festival in
            Wisconsin this weekend

            http://czech-slovak.tripod.com/

            It starts today!

            Greg