Re: [Slovak-World] Learn to play Overtone flu te “Koncovka”

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 3, 2011
      Dear Vilo,

      That is what Ben was talking about. that little flicker of the finger at the end of the koncovka is not easy to learn. Breath control (very subtle) is important and difficult to learn. If you do not get these under control, the koncovka turns into a noise maker, i.e. Halloween.

      Príjemný víkend.

      Dr. "Q"

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2011
        My Dear Old friend,

        Long time no talk.... I know you are perfectly correct and I was amazed when my
        friend George began to play as if he played all of the time.
        I have a great respect for you musicians. The art really shows in all of your
        personalities.

        Say hello to your Honey and God be with you both,

        Komos~,

        Vilko