Re: [Slovak-World] Parchovany - State Archives

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 8:39 AM
      I have your postcard.  I'm sure you have enough.  But not from me.

      If you don't send my your mailing addy offline, I w/ post this one tomorrow to you @

      The Cathedral of Learning
      15260.

      Unless otherwise instructed.

      Thank you for all your help.  It has been immense.  The payoffs are incredible.

      Have a Pivo for me when SK faces off against Germany in a couple hours.

      Respectfully,
      Chuck