Re: [Slovak-World] Hockey in Slovakia: Life Is a Game

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2011
      Martin:

      I was seated behind two young girls who were big fans of Stastny.  He got a late penalty & was sent to the box across from the ice from us.  All I could hear for about two minutes was these two young girls waving their American flags (they were Slovak) and calling his name.  I thought I was back in the 60s @ a Beatles concert on Miami Beach that started the US British Invasion.  Very amusing.

      The Sweden vs Norway was a better game, however.  A passing [hopefully] thunderstorm in Zentrum Kosice right now.  SK vs D next, I think.

      Chuck

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2011
        They also play this before face off.  She is stunning.