Parchovany - State Archives

  • votrubam
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2011
      > Parchovany's church records. I checked all the nearby towns
      > I thought would be appropriate, but reached a dead end.

      Old parish records were transferred to the State Archives, Chuck. Parchovany is under Kosice:

      http://www.minv.sk/?statny-archiv-v-kosiciach

      They should be able to tell you whether, and if so, where exactly, the records you're interested in might be stored.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2011
        I have your postcard.  I'm sure you have enough.  But not from me.

        If you don't send my your mailing addy offline, I w/ post this one tomorrow to you @

        The Cathedral of Learning
        15260.

        Unless otherwise instructed.

        Thank you for all your help.  It has been immense.  The payoffs are incredible.

        Have a Pivo for me when SK faces off against Germany in a couple hours.

        Respectfully,
        Chuck