Easter cheese

  • Marycay Doolittle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2011
      My family spelled it cirek. I haven't seen this spelling in any of the recipes I looked at on line. I added a little sugar and vanilla to it this year and everyone liked it. I remember not liking it at all when I was a kid, but I was so impressed with the round ball my grandmother was able to make. I strive for that, but haven't gotten it as round as hers yet.

      Thanks,
      Marycay