Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Does anyone understand

  • William C. Wormuth
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 18, 2011
      ThanksI It is nice to know the Robin Families. The I know in Bardejov was
      originally from Kúty but was the Manager of a soft drink factory during commie
      days.
      I had his son here for 2 1/2 years and Younger son, 3 Months. I did not know he
      was from Kúty until after I accepted his som Marian.
      It was a challange for me because if I did not succeed in assuring that he study
      and pass, with high honors, my reputation in Kúty would have been severely
      damaged.
      Father and Marian are in England. Mother, (former inspector of lower schools in
      Bardejov), and younger son, are in Bardejov.

      Thanks again!

      Z Bohom,

      Vilo