Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Circ Music

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 4, 2011
       As I recall it was near the beginning of the small village of CIRC.
      The road leading up to the top was full of large potholes. At the top(above
      Circ) there was a small church and several small places for the Priests to hear
      confessions.   Someone had put in a pipe ..from the spring ...to allow pilgrims
      to get bottles of water.

      Ed or Edie Gernat should be able to better describe this place.
      My 77 yr ole memory is getting worse.

      Fred G Kovalyak

      ________________________________
      From: Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...>
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "F Kovalyak" <fkovalyak@...>
      Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 8:17 PM

               I really enjoyed that Rolland Group Musical url,especially the TV
      scenes of

      the countryside.  When I visited Circ in 2001, Ed Gernat's Cousin took me up the

      hill to the  source of Holy Spring water.  The view of the countryside was

      Breathtaking.

          Fred Kovalyak